Tank Inspections In South Africa
Benefits Of Using DonTech
DonTech Engineering Specialists has over 10 years of experience in tank inspections on both horizontal and vertical storage tanks.
We will provide numerous types of professional inspections and testing for various types of horizontal and vertical storage tanks.
If tanks need to be emptied and cleaned before an internal inspection, we call on our trusted network of service providers to assist.
There are numerous types of tank inspections that may be required, depending on the governing standard you use:
- Five yearly aboveground storage tank external inspections and testing;
- Ten yearly aboveground storage tank internal inspections and testing;
- Annual waste storage tank inspections and testing;
- Annual underground storage tank inspections and testing; and
- Ad hoc tank integrity inspections of tanks if there is a concern, or if you want to purchase a second-hand tank and need to know the condition.
If you are unsure of how often your tank needs to be inspected or unsure of the inspection requirements, get in touch with us, and we will gladly assist you.
When the integrity of a storage tank requires an inspection, sometimes it is not a simple process. For example, tanks may need to be emptied and cleaned before an internal inspection, scaffolding may need to be erected, the welding may require non-destructive testing, or there may be tank repairs required.
If this is the case, then there is no need for you, as our client, to be concerned if you do not know what to do. DonTech Engineering Specialists are connected to many companies which offer these services and can advise you on the best way to proceed should you require any of these extra services.